top of page


I really want to be present on your special day and capture the image. I capture your moment as I would like mine to be captured. 



1 minute teaser

Film 5-6 minutes

Delivery 7-10 days. 






Teaser 1-2 minutes

Film 8-10 minutes

Delivery 7-10 days.

750 €

* Adding aerial video



  • Session of a maximum of 4 hours.

  • 40 treated photos 200 photos in colour correction.

  • 10 printed photos.

  • Extra processed photo 5€.

  • Online gallery.

  • I deliver the photo on a wooden pen drive.

  • Delivery time 1 week.

  • Bonus - I send some wedding photos on the same day.

  • Delivery time 5-7 days. 

 550 €

DSC_2426 copy.jpg

Marry me

  • Session until 8:00 am (morning of the bride, photoshoot, ceremony, banquet).

  • 15 printed photos.

  • 70 treated photos + 400 photos in colour correction.

  • Extra photo treatment 5€.

  • Bonus - I send some wedding photos on the same day.

  • Online gallery.

  • I deliver the photo on a wooden USB stick.

  • Processing time is 1 to 2 weeks.




Fotoalbum premium 30x30 cm, + 2 minibooks (copies of the main album) - 40 pages. 

Silk or matte photo paper.

423€ + shipping in Europe 35€.

I have other options of albums, frames.

DSC_2750-1 web.jpg

Loyalty programme

  • Prices valid in Lisbon and Greater Lisbon until the end of 2022.

  • I am ready to travel to other cities and countries, I have documents and even vaccine against covid. Consult me on direct, WhatsApp or here on the site.

  • Transportation costs for a trip outside Lisbon and greater Lisbon are not included in the value.

  • If you choose a photo album and photo package, I give a gift - photo frame, size 40x40 cm.

  • Booking the date is done after depositing 30% of the total amount of the package cost, (this amount is non-refundable in case of cancellation by the client). The remaining 70% is paid on the wedding day. Payment by bank card or cash.

bottom of page